John’s Auto Care is committed to excellence, quality, and your satisfaction. We stand behind our repair work with the following warranties:
- 5 year / 50,000 mile parts and labor warranty when you choose the top quality parts and services recommended by our team
- 2 year / 24,000 mile warranty for frictional parts and labor on braking system and clutch repair
- 1 year / 12,000 mile warranty when we need to purchase parts from dealers
- Timing Belt Warranty ranging from 4 year / 40,000 miles to 7 year / 105,000 miles when all recommended parts are replaced simultaneously
- 3 month / 3,000 miles warranty on all used parts purchased from John’s Auto Care unless otherwise noted
We do not offer a warranty for parts or labor on customer-supplied parts or when the customer chooses to omit recommended services or use parts other than those we have recommended.
All warranties require the customer to comply with all recommended procedures including follow-ups. Rental car or related expenses are not included. Warranty will be voided with consequential damage or repairs have been tampered with or worked on by anyone who is not a member of the John’s Auto Care staff or otherwise authorized. Warranties are non-transferable and will not cover systems that perform above legal speeds.
All warranties start the day repairs are completed.
BG Lifetime Protection Plan information can be found here.
In order to receive warranty repairs, please be advised that the customer must:
- Notify John’s Auto Care of any concerns or trouble as soon as possible
- Allow John’s Auto Care to handle the diagnosis and repair of the issue
- If you are away from the Roseville area, call John’s Auto Care to make special arrangements with one of our many associates.
Peace of Mind Warranty
When it comes down to it, we want you to be a lifetime customer. If we ever do anything to compromise that relationship, please let us know immediately so we can correct the issue and prevent it from happening again.